VENTURE ALTERNATIVE RISKS
Self Insured Groups for Artisan Contractors and the Agriculture Industry
Get a Free Quote
Best Coverage. Best Price.
Venture alternative risks (VAR is a division of Venture Pacific Insurance that was formed to handle and administer our alternative risk solutions.
This sector of the insurance market place is rapidly growing and we saw a need to have a solid team ready to accommodate this need. The alternative insurance market helps clients to solidify a steady, safe and reliable market for the long term. It is not tied to the hard and soft insurance market swings that can cripple your business. Venture Alternative Risks specializes in providing the following options to the standard marketplace:
- Self Insured Groups for Artisan Contractors and the Agriculture Industry
- Captive Insurance Programs
- Large Deductible Programs
We realize and understand the value and necessity of the Alternative market. We use or claims and safety experts to implement and manage a behavior based safety and loss control program to help our clients minimize claims. This in turn allows or clients to turn a fixed cost ( Insurance ) into profit.
Venture Alternative Risks currently manages two Captive programs that are exclusive. These two captives are open for new potential members. Each potential member will have to qualify based on their size, financial strength and loss ratios. The programs are as follows:
Ready Mix Concrete, Sand and Gravel Haulers and Paving Contractors
- Available in all 50 states.
- Lines of coverage – General Liability, Commercial Auto, Workers Compensation.
- Minimum premium with all lines combined – $ 300,000
Resource Captive Group – Flooring Subcontractors (Sales & Installation)
- Backed by the Resource Commercial Flooring Network
- Available in all 50 states
- Lines of coverage – General Liability, Commercial Auto, Workers Compensation and Property
- Minimum premium with all lines combined – $ 200,000
Our experts can help you and your company find the best alternative solution for your company. Contact your Alternative Risk Expert today.